Anderson South Carolina Real Estate Company
About Terri's Team
Terri AndersonOwner, Broker In Charge, GRI, CRS4107 Liberty HighwayAndersonSC 29621 US
Phone: (864) 314-0573
One of Anderson's top producers and in the Million Dollar Club every year since she started her Real Estate career. 25 Years in real estate. Certified Real Estate Instructor. Owns Fortune Academy of Real Estate in Anderson. Designations include Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). Area of expertise is working with investors, small and large, development, new home building, commercial, and lake property.
- Daughter Lindsey 36
- Daughter Ala 34
- Son Josh 33
- And the light of my life - my grandkids Mycah 14, Sienna 8, Jack 5, Hampton 4 and Kiera 3!
- Tinkerbelle, King Charles Cavalier Spaniel
- Covenant Baptist Church
- HISKIDZ Ministry Board of Directors
- Gospel Music Association Member
- Songwriter, Owner of Joslin Music Company
- On Board of Directors of SC Associations of Realtors representing Western Upstate SC
- Licensed in SC & GA
- Active in international exchange student programs. Adopted daughter Ala from Russia. "Daughter" Berenice from Mexico is also a successful Realtor
- Loves to dance, Shag, ZUMBA and Salsa
- Certified ZUMBA instructor
- On Professional Standards Committee with Anderson Association of Realtors and State SCAR
- Member - Professional Standards Committee of the state of SC
- Covenant Baptist Church
Rhonda VitaleBroker.ABR,BPOR,CDPE4107 Liberty HighwayAndersonSC 29621 US
Rhonda chose real estate as a profession due to past work experience. Prior to a career change she was a Supply Chain & Materials Manager for various Fortune 500 companies. Responsibilities in addition to managerial was the negotiations of material & services contracts. Real estate incorporates those skills and the ultimate desire to interact & assist with people. Whether your need is on the Seller or the Buyer side of the transaction she is there to assist you. Rhonda's goals are to serve clients with professionalism, area and market expertise, and 100% satisfaction either with searching for the home of their dreams or investment/commercial transactions.
*BS Business Administration; University of New Hampshire
*Licensed Realtor South Carolina
*Licensed Realtor Georgia
* Licensed Broker * BPRO - Broker Price Opinion Resource
*ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative * Certified Distressed Property Expert
*National Association of Realtors
*SC & GA Association of Realtors
*Upstate, Greenville & Georgia Multiple Listing Services
Meals on Wheels : Delivers food to area people in need on a weekly basis.
Anderson Humane Society and PAWS Shelter: Donates time and goods for area animals in need.
Upstate Animal Rescue: Donate time to local nonprofit who find forever homes for area pets.
Keller Williams: Donate time to office for training and mentoring new agents.